Make a post to your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("all I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now, here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.
You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive. and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Monster High dolls! I really like the Haunted Draculaura and Twyla like omzg *grabby hands* but I also want Shibooya Draculaura something fierce, the wolf pack from walmart will probably hold the dearest place in my heart though
2. I want people to commission me so I can pay for my theatre conference this year. Everyone I've talked to says it basically guarantees a job out of school so I really need to go since I'm a senior this year but it's out the butt expensive and I still need to think about gas, food, and all that stuff. Plus there's something about getting commissioned that feels nice. Like someone likes my work enough to spend money on it. That's a great feeling.
3. Alpaca hair for doll wigs? I just want white or black to stick to basics for now.
4. I want my siblings and parents to be amazed by the super awesome presents I make for them... once I get time to make super awesome presents.
5. This list is harder than I thought, besides Monster High dolls and money for the school conference I'm pretty content.
6. Lockshop wig? I'm obsessed with the milk tea/chocolate split colour like this one they have but not necessarily the style lockshopwigs.com/lockshop2/en/…
7. Like literally anything from Spreepicky their stuff is just too cute and girly!!! (I'm a medium-small kinda girl) spreepicky.storenvy.com/
8. If someone made fanart of one of my characters that would be super sweet and thoughtful and I would love you forever!
9. Viva Pinata for the PC cuz I'm having serious nostalgia but no Xbox
10. Rilakkuma anything! I have exceeded max Hello Kitty so it's time to branch out!
Yeah I guess that's about it. People can note me for my email if they're interested in gift giving. I tag :iconethereal-dancer: and